Before we know it, 2016 will be here! That means it’s time to nominate your “Little Victor” to be featured in our 2016 calendars!
**To help create opportunity for children who have not yet been featured in the calendar, we are limiting submissions to Little Victors who have not been featured in Mott calendars since 2012.**
What do you need to do?
- Complete the submission form by October 21, 2015.
- Complete the required “Permission to release information” consent form.
- Email your completed consent form and a high resolution photo of your Little Victor to firstname.lastname@example.org, by October 21, 2015.
- All consent forms must include a hand signed signature. If you do not have the ability to scan your signed consent form to and send it to us via email, you may fax it to us (Attn: Mott Calendar, to 734-615-2169) or mail it to us (Attn: Christy Barnes, University of Michigan Health System, North Campus Administrative Complex (NCAC), 2901 Hubbard St., Suite 2400 SPC 2435, Ann Arbor, MI. 48109-2435).
- Your submission will not be confirmed and your child will not be included in the calendar unless we receive your consent form and photo by October 21, 2015.
- Each family will receive two complimentary copies of the 2015 calendar. Additional calendars will be available for purchase.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Thank you, and we look forward to celebrating your “Little Victors” all year long!
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the country. It was nationally ranked in all ten pediatric specialties in U.S. News Media Group’s “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals,” and among the 10 best children’s hospitals in the nation by Parents Magazine. In December 2011, the hospital opened our new 12-story, state-of-the-art facility offering cutting-edge specialty services for newborns, children and women.