As if the activities, recipes, videos and safety tips weren’t enough … each Camp Little Victors camper can also gain entries into weekly raffles for fun prizes!
- During week one we gave away a Maize & Blue beach bundle
- During week two we gave away five free “Yoga Pretzels” children’s yoga activity card packs
- During week three we gave away a butterfly garden starter kit and over 100 milkweed seed packs
- During week four we gave away two children’s crafting kits
- During week five we gave away four subscriptions to Chop Chop Magazine
And, for a grand finale, in week six we’re giving away an iPad mini to one lucky camper!
Each entry from the first five giveaways will be entered into the grand finale drawing, but you can earn bonus entries this week to increase your chances of winning!
You can earn up to 6 additional entries in the grand finale drawing by doing one or both of the following:
- Post a picture of your child participating in one of the Camp Little Victors activities or wearing a Camp Little Victors shirt on our Facebook wall, or tag us (#mottchildren) on Twitter or Instagram.
- Comment on this post with a link to your favorite article from Camp Little Victors. (Please note: You MUST include a link to your favorite Camp article to be eligible for this entry to win. You can review all of this year’s articles here.)
You must register your Week 6 entries using this tool:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the country. It was nationally ranked in all ten pediatric specialties in U.S. News Media Group’s “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals,” and among the 10 best children’s hospitals in the nation by Parents Magazine. In December 2011, the hospital opened our new 12-story, state-of-the-art facility offering cutting-edge specialty services for newborns, children and women.