Everyone loves blowing and playing with bubbles. Wouldn’t it be great if the bubbles didn’t pop the instant you touched them? We have just the recipe! This activity involves a little pre-planning — you make the bubble solution the day before — but it’s worth it.
- 1 cup distilled drinking water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin (available at most craft and drugstores)
- Straw and/or bubble wand*
- Clean glove (or sock) — helps keep the bubbles from popping
* You can also make your own bubble wand. Check out the directions below – you just need a wire hanger, needle nose pliers and some beads.