About two-thirds of people with Parkinson’s disease report that they feel fatigued or tired. Here are several suggestions for combating fatigue. Try one or several, depending upon your symptoms.
- Make sure you’re getting enough sleep.
- Ask your bed partner if you snore. You could have sleep apnea.
- Develop good sleep habits by going to bed and waking up at about the same time every day.
- Minimize bright screens (TV, iPads, cell phones, etc.) within 1-2 hours of going to bed.
- If you are getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don’t drink water before bed. Continue reading