Have you wanted to connect to your personal health information from home or on the go? You can with MyUofMHealth.org. This website is a secure portal to your personal health information. From renewing prescriptions to viewing test results, to e-mailing your doctor, the portal helps connect you directly to the University of Michigan Health System and the Comprehensive Cancer Center, at your own convenience.
If you already bank online, shop online and socialize online, electronic access to health care information and providers is a natural next step that adds some convenience. But cancer patients and survivors, who are facing long-term care or managing complicated treatments, can receive more than convenience from the portal.
It is a quick and easy connection to your doctor, your test results or to make a bill payment – which can add peace of mind to your already emotional and physical situation.
Some of the ways you can use the portal to help manage your health information include:
- Requesting prescription renewals
- Reviewing and printing current medication information or medical history
- Viewing test results and doctors’ notes online
- Securely messaging care team members
- Paying bills online
- Requesting appointments, seeing past appointments and cancelling appointments up to 24 hours in advance
- Granting another adult proxy access to your portal information, which can be useful for sharing health information with a spouse or caretaker
To sign up for the portal or for more information, visit MyUofMHealth.org.
If you are already using the patient portal, let us know what you think.
The University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center’s 1,000 doctors, nurses, care givers and researchers are united by one thought: to deliver the highest quality, compassionate care while working to conquer cancer through innovation and collaboration. The center is among the top-ranked national cancer programs, and #1 in Michigan for cancer patient care. Seventeen multidisciplinary clinics offer one-stop access to teams of specialists for personalized treatment plans, part of the ideal patient care experience. Patients also benefit through access to promising new cancer therapies.